Fall and Spring Semesters
Mon to Thu 8 am - 10pm
Fri 8 am - 5 pm
Sat 11 am - 5 pm
Sun 1 pm - 9 pm
Click on calendar for updates to when the Library is open or closed.
LibAnswers Ask Us
You can ask a librarian questions in a number of different ways. Don't ever be afraid to ask a question; that is what we are here for. You can:
- Stop at the Reference Desk on the 3rd floor (main floor) of the library.
- Call the Reference Desk at 401-456-8125 during the hours the Library is open.
- Ask us any question about the library, its resources, services and activities. We will respond via email or text.
Via SMS: TXT your question
to (401) 309-0590 more info
Your RIC ID is your library card throughout the HELIN system. You need to activate your card online or in person at the Circulation Desk before you can use it. You can get an ID at the Campus Card Office in the Student Union. You can use the card for:
- In-person borrowing
- HELIN Loan and In-Rhode Loan requests (average turn-around time is 3 to 5 working days)
- Access to digital library resources from off campus
- Borrow laptops and ipads from the Reserve area of the library
James P. Adams Library
456-8125 Reference Desk)
456-8145 (voice mail)